You are invited to experience a new way of learning SAS
We do it in shorter time, covering more topics, lot's of hands-on exercises and get closer to your specific SAS-challenges.
Develop your expertise in our short, focused presentations where you will be provided handouts and hands-on exercises for selected sessions to underpin your learning and ensuring that you can take away key learning back to your desk. Become more efficient in your usage of SAS, we will share Tips & Tricks in SAS Programming & Analytics throughout the day.
Experts at Your Service
The instructors at the event are some of our most knowledgeable colleagues from Belgium and the Netherlands, with many years of experience using SAS.
Do More with Programming & Analytics
One Day. Multiple Sessions.
Pick & Mix - Choose up-to 4 sessions to attend
- Plenary opening: What's new in SAS Enterprise Guide 8.1?
- Trend Estimation Feature Engineering
- Time Series in Enterprise Guide
- Abstract SQL and SAS efficiency
- Make your variables work for you
- Say it with graphs!
- From transactional data to modeling and apply the best model on today data
- Tips & Tricks - How to get external data in SAS
- Get the first feel for your data with Exploratory Data Analysis
- Plenary closing: Survival tips for programmers in SAS Viya
Be sure to register your place on the Learning Conference as soon as possible. Seats are limited! After registration, you will be contacted to indicate which sessions you prefer to participate in.
20% group discount
Valid for registration of 3 participants from the same organization.
Please note: No other discounts apply. Pricing for this event can-not be combined with other offers.
Ask-the-Experts Q & A
Between 10.30-15.30 our Experts will be available for the Ask-the-Experts Q & A.
You can bring your own questions and get input from our experts.
General terms and conditions
The General Conditions of SAS Training apply to all our courses and the SAS Learning Conference.