How Automotive Manufacturers & Suppliers Use SAS®
- Derive new sources of revenue, make better decisions about your internal operations and discover inventive ways to better serve customers.
- Merge advanced streaming analytics with IoT data to make faster, better-informed decisions for and about connected vehicle and mobility strategies.
- Gain valuable insights by collecting customer data in real time, across every channel.
- Analyze the information and use it to improve responsiveness, make relevant offers, and use sales and marketing resources more efficiently.
- Access and aggregate credit data across disparate systems and resources to make well-informed lending decisions.
- Precisely forecast, measure, monitor and report on potential credit risk exposures to generate higher revenues, fewer delinquencies and an optimized risk portfolio.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
American Honda uses SAS to improve warranty claims and forecast usage for parts and services.
Before SAS, it took one of our staff members one week out of each month to aggregate and report warranty data within Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Now, with SAS, we populate those same reports on an easily accessible online dashboard automatically, and we recovered a week of manpower that we could put on other projects. Kendrick Kau Assistant Manager, Advanced Analytics Group
American Honda Facts & Figures
faster claims analysis
reduced labor costs
Other Automotive Manufacturers & Suppliers Working Smarter With SAS
Recommended Software for Automotive Manufacturers & Suppliers
- SAS Credit & Risk ScoringDevelop, validate and monitor credit scorecards faster, cheaper and more flexibly than any outsourcing alternative. SAS LU
- SAS® Asset Performance AnalyticsHarness M2M and sensor data to boost uptime, performance and productivity while lowering maintenance costs and reducing your risk of revenue loss.
- SAS® Collaborative Planning WorkbenchAutomate consensus planning by applying a structured forecasting workflow.
- SAS® Credit Assessment ManagerEvaluate your entire loan portfolio by performing both qualitative and quantitative assessments of individual nonperforming loans.
- SAS® Customer Intelligence 360Find more profitable growth opportunities and amplify your marketing initiatives.
- SAS® Field Quality AnalyticsDetect emerging issues and perform root-cause analysis to improve product quality and brand reputation.
- SAS® Production Quality AnalyticsGain a holistic view of quality across the enterprise and throughout the entire supply chain.
- SAS® Solution for CECLQuickly meet new US Financial Accounting Standards Board current expected credit loss (CECL) standards with best practices for modeling, workflow and reporting.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsVisually explore all data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the web and mobile devices.