SAS® Certified Clinical Trials Programmer Using SAS®9
Validates a candidates' ability to apply SAS® programming skills to clinical trials data
Successful candidates should have experience in:
- Clinical trials process.
- Accessing, managing and transforming clinical trials data.
- Statistical procedures and macro programming.
- Reporting clinical trials results.
- Validating clinical trial data reporting.
There are two methods available to earn this credential. Select an exam to see the full content for each.
* Must currently hold the SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS®9 credential.
These exams are administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
Academic Discounts for Students & Educators