SAS® Customer Data Platform Capabilities Features
Data collection for web, mobile applications & touch points
Open data model
- An enterprise-scale solution for accessing a set of structured relational tables for customer experience measurement.
- Available as SaaS, stream or through a download API for analytics, online-offline data integration, campaign management, real-time decisioning and other use cases.
In-the-moment data collection contextualization
- Identity management services aggregate data views for sessions, anonymous prospects, identifiable traffic and existing customers while updating user ID graphs in real time as new data is captured.
- Join other first-, second- and third-party data attributes through deterministic matching.
- An external API gateway allows for the real-time streaming of events in and out to any cloud or on-premises access point.
- Integrate with decisioning to elevate next-best-action capabilities (such as real-time propensity scoring, business rules and arbitration) to detect a significant event regarding a customer and determine the best offer to deliver based on the user's current context.
Work smarter with digital data
- Get AI-based suggestions on data preparation to work faster. Suggestions can automatically generate transformations like one-hot encoding, center and scale, and imputation tailored to your data – no coding needed.
- Dynamically generated natural language explanations for forecasting, decision trees, text analytics, network analyses, pathing and other features help users better understand results.
- Includes user-friendly interface to orchestrate multichannel activity maps for creating interactions that span across channels (web, mobile, email, external, etc.).
- Advanced segmentation using nodes for criteria, AND/OR, splits, prioritization, limits, custom code and the ability to utilize data from any entity level (e.g., household, customer, account, business) to generate segments that can be used in any channel execution.
Superior information management
- Hybrid architecture eliminates the need to move customer data into the cloud.
- Create and select the most appropriate audiences to target for acquisition, retention and loyalty campaigns with graphically driven selection tools that give you easy access to data and analytics.
- Able to utilize customer behavior in combination with customer data to define segments.
- Unified view of the customer that can be activated across channels.