How Social Services Agencies Use SAS
Riverside County, California
Riverside County relies on data integration and analytics from SAS to improve the health and well-being of vulnerable Californians.
If we can get an integrated look at every client and reduce our siloed efforts, we can get everyone in the county to their health and wellness goals more quickly. Judi Nightingale Director of Population Health Riverside County, CA
Riverside County Facts & Figures
probationers benefiting from WPC pilot program
reduction in emergency department visits of probationers
Other Social Services Agencies Working Smarter With SAS
Recommended Products & Solutions for Social Services
- Advanced Analytics Maximize the value of your data with the world’s best advanced analytics.
- Analytics for Child Well-BeingProtect children by using analytics to identify high-risk situations before tragedies occur.
- SAS® Detection and Investigation for Government Detect, prevent and more effectively manage fraud and all types of improper payments across your organization.
Recommended Reading on Public Sector Analytics for Social Services
- Solution Brief Natural Language Processing for Government EfficiencyLearn how NLP capabilities from SAS can help you uncover meaningful insights and make faster, better decisions from vast amounts of text-based data.
- Solution Brief Detect and prevent Medicaid fraud and improper payments to improve your state budgetBy consolidating data from both internal and external sources on providers and beneficiaries – coupled with advanced analytics – SAS delivers a comprehensive solution to thwart the efforts of today’s sophisticated schemes and methods.
- Solution Brief Modernize your procurement process to maintain its integrity and reduce costsLearn how SAS helps you bring together data from disparate external sources, providing you with better situational awareness to make quick decisions on whether to stop invoices, payments or purchase orders.