SAS® Certified Professional: AI & Machine Learning
SAS® Certified AI & Machine Learning
Earn three specialist-level certifications and automatically get a professional-level credential in artificial intelligence and machine learning
Make a difference in your career and the future
Course commences on 26 June, 2021
SAS® Certified Specialist Machine Learning Using SAS® Viya
- Apply the analytical life cycle to a business need.
- Prepare and explore data for analytical model development.
- Create and select features for predictive modeling.
- Develop supervised learning models based on different techniques, from decision tree to support vector machines.
- Evaluate and select the best model based on business needs.
- Deploy and manage analytical models under production.
SAS® Certified Specialist Natural Language & Computer Vision
- Interpret term maps and automatically identify key textual topics large document collections.
- Create, modify and enable (or disable) custom concepts and test linguistic rule definitions with validation checks within the same interactive GUI.
- Extract individual instances of concepts from within documents.
- Create custom Boolean rules to categorize documents with respect to a categorical target variable and automatically modify those rules.
- Define, understand and learn how to search the hyper-parameter space to build deep learning models.
- Apply models to score new data and modify existing data for better model performance.
SAS® Certified Specialist Forecasting & Optimization
- Automatically create and fit custom forecast models using structured analytic workflows or pipelines.
- Refine forecast models to improve forecast accuracy, and generate forecast data sets for deployment.
- Build and share custom pipelines for large-scale forecasting analyses.
- Visualize modeling data using attribute variables.
- Apply overrides-generated forecasts.
- Identify and formulate appropriate approaches to solving various linear, mixed-integer linear and nonlinear optimization problems using the OPTMODEL procedure in SAS
|SAS Credential||Course Topic||Days||Date||Time||Rack Fees ₹||Introductory Offer ₹|
|Exam 1: SAS Certified Specialist: Machine Learning Using SAS Viya 3.4|
|Course 1||Course Topic Machine Learning using SAS® Viya®||Sat-Sun||25 Jan & 1-2 Feb||9am - 2pm||Rack Fees ₹ 40,000/-||Introductory Offer ₹ 30,000/-|
|Exam 2: Natural Language & Computer Vision Specialist|
|Course 1||Course Topic SAS® Visual Text Analytics in SAS® Viya®||Week-day||11-14 Feb||7am-10am||Rack Fees ₹ 1,00,000/-||Introductory Offer ₹ 75,000/-|
|Pre-requisite||Course Topic Neural network : Essentials (Pre-requisite)||Sat-Sun||22-23, 29 Feb & 1 Mar||9am - 1pm|
|Course 2||Course Topic Deep Learning Using SAS® Software||Sat-Sun||14-15 Mar||9am - 1pm|
|Exam 3: SAS Certified Specialist: Forecasting and Optimization Using SAS Viya 3.4|
|Course 1||Course Topic Forecasting Using Model Studio in SAS® Viya® 3.4||Sat-Sun||4-5 & 11-12 Apr||9am - 1pm||Rack Fees ₹ 60,000/-||Introductory Offer ₹ 45,000/-|
|Course 2||Course Topic Optimization Concepts for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence||Sat-Sun||25-26 Apr||9am - 1pm|
|AI and Machine Learning Professional||₹ 2,00,000/-||₹ 1,20,000/-|
*fees is exclusive of applicable taxes.