Companies taking advantage of analytics are disrupting entire industries. To compete and capture the new opportunities, you need a skilled team of analytics professionals. We can help.
Corporate Training Options
Learning should be designed to achieve your vision and address your organization’s unique challenges. We’ll create a program customized for you to grow the skills your team needs.
SAS® On-site Training
Schedule course at your convenience. Eleminate Staff travel time & expense
SAS® Customized Training
Customize training to fit your unique needs
Training Needs Assessment
We’ll explore current team skills and opportunities for growth so you can focus learning on knowledge gaps.
SAS® Mentoring Services delivers informal coaching and consultation to enhance what you learned in class and quickly apply your new skills to your job
Get your employees internationally recognized
To avail any of the above options, you can contact SAS® Corporate Training Enquiry
Why Corporate Trainings?
- Improve employee retention and engagement
- Attract the best talent
- Grow skills and standardize best practices
- Maximize individual performance and productivity
- Build a strong, self-sufficient SAS users community
- Take full advantage of the SAS Platform
- Create a scalable solution for achieving your vision
Popular Courses in Corporate Training
|Category||Name of Training||E-Learning Available?||Classroom Duration||Live Web Duration (Max 4 Hours a Day)|
|Programming||Base SAS®||No||6 Days||12 Days|
|Advanced SAS®||No||6 Days||14 Days|
|SAS® Programming - Fast Track||No||5 Days||N/A|
|SAS® Grid Manager||SAS Grid Manager: Administration||No||3 Days||N/A|
|SAS Programming on Grid||Yes||1 Day||2 Days|
|SAS Enterprise Guide||SAS Enterprise Guide 1: Querying and Reporting||Yes||2 Days||4 Days|
|SAS Enterprise Guide: ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression||Yes||3 Days||6 Days|
|Statistical Analysis||Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression||No||3 Days||6 Days|
|Statistics 2: ANOVA and Regression||Yes||3 Days||6 Days|
|SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence||SAS Platform Administration: Fast Track||No||4 Days||8 Days|
Interested in informal on-the-job coaching and consultation for you or your group? Add mentoring after a public or on-site class and more quickly apply your new skills to your job. Or, schedule it as a stand-alone event for a small group. It's up to you.
- Schedule 1-2 days or a multi-day session coaching event
- Bring the instructor to you or connect via phone or Web conference
- Add mentoring to an on-site training or schedule as a standalone event
- Our experts will work with you to develop a mentoring solution that's structured around your unique needs