E-learning courses accessible whenever – and wherever – you're ready to learn.
Get full access to SAS software to practice what you've learned on real technology.
Globally Recognized Credentials
Earn a certification with tailored training that helps prepare you for each exam.
As long as you complete the nine courses within a 12-month time frame, you can go at your own pace.
Real-World Case Studies
Enhance your learning with practical application based on actual case studies.
Ask questions, find guidance and stay on track with help from SAS users and experts.
To enroll in the program, you need at least six months of programming experience in SAS or another programming language. We also recommend that you have at least six months of experience using mathematics and/or statistics in a business environment. If you're just getting started or need to brush up on your skills, we recommend:
Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression and Logistic Regression – available as an instructor-led course or free online e-learning course.
- SAS Programming 1: Essentials - available as an instructor-led course or free online e-learning course
- SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques - available as an instructor-led course or online e-learning course
- SAS Programming for R Users – available as a free online e-learning
- 9 online courses.
- 12 months of unlimited access.
- 100 hours of cloud software access.
- 3 certification exam vouchers.
- An online community to support your learning.
INR 1,00,000 / year + GST
Explore More of the Academy
The SAS Academy for Data Science offers several programs to help build your analytics career. Find one that's right for you.