Learn SAS quickly and easily with free, hands-on training that you can access wherever you have an internet connection.
What is e-learning and what are the benefits?
SAS e-learning courses are online, hands-on tutorials that you can access whenever and wherever is convenient for you. All you need is an internet connection.
- Train when and where you want, with courses conveniently available 24/7.
- Learn at your own pace.
- Content is equivalent to instructor-based courses and has been optimized for self-study.
- Courses are created and recorded by SAS experts.
Companies are now well aware of the fact that they need analytically savvy people to add value to their organizations. The need is great, and the supply is having a hard time keeping up. Dursun Delen, PhD Department of Management Science & Information Systems Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State University
Featured Free e-Learning Courses
SAS® Programming 1: Essentials
This course is for users who want to learn how to write SAS programs. It is the entry point to learning SAS programming and is a prerequisite for many other SAS courses.
Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression and Logistic Regression
This introductory course is for SAS software users who perform statistical analyses using SAS/STAT® software. The focus is on t tests, ANOVA and linear regression, and it includes a brief introduction to logistic regression. This course (or equivalent knowledge) is a prerequisite for many of the courses in the statistical analysis curriculum.
You Might Also Be Interested In
- SAS BooksFind the perfect book to help you learn SAS. You'll find books on a variety of topics pertinent to student interests at all levels – from beginner to advanced.
- Free SAS e-LearningLearn SAS quickly and easily with free, hands-on e-learning courses that you can access wherever you have an internet connection.
- About SAS Analytics U CommunityJoin our online, interactive community where you can get valuable resources for teaching and learning SAS, connect with fellow SAS users and more.
- Free SAS How-To VideosLearn how to use SAS at your own pace by checking out our library of free video tutorials designed for students and professors.