Terms & Conditions for the contest
1. This Contest will be a Limited Period Contest. The Contest will begin on ___ February 2021 and will continue till ____ February 2021. The Company may extend or shorten the Contest period at its sole discretion with or without notice.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The contest is brought to you by SAS India.
2. The contest entries will be considered valid only if the participant is a fan/follower of SAS Asia Pacific Page on Facebook and SAS India Page on Twitter respectively.
Our Social Presence
To Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/SASAsiaPacific
To Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sasindia
3. The participants can increase their chances of winning by tagging their friends in the contest post and commenting on the post with the right answer multiple times.
4. The participants will be considered eligible only if they use the hashtag #SASRiskStratum while sharing their responses/answers with us through the comment section.
5. Winners will be chosen randomly from the participants who participate in the contest. The decision on selection of winners shall be final and binding; no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances of whatsoever nature.
6. The appreciation gifts for the winners cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. The Contest and the opportunity to participate therein are entirely voluntary. Participation in this Contest shall be deemed to be acceptance of all the Terms and Conditions governing the Contest.
8. The Company has the right to use the pictures of the winners from their social media account while announcing the winners.
9. The Company reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel, update or withdraw this contest at any time without notice.
1. Name atleast 4 recent Analyst reports where SAS named leader in Risk Management. And share 1 learning from each report?
|2. Match the correct pair|
|1. Consistent||I. Risk and finance|
|2. Improved||II. User Experience|
|3. Unified||III. Solution Architecture|
|4. Integration of||IV. Performance & efficiency|
3. Complete the sentence SAS enables you to automate standard reports while maintaining the granular computational data so you can ____________?