The Road Map to Public Sector Reform
The UK government is facing the task of urgently reducing a national budget deficit of unprecedented size. The core challenge for public sector leaders is to make the 'right decisions' about where to cut spending and where to invest.
Public Sector leaders need reliable data and information management tools to assist them in effective decision-making, ensuring long-term savings while protecting front line services. The government must therefore urgently review the ways in which it collects, analyses, exploits and shares information.
Learn how SAS Analytics can help Public Sector leaders manage the savings required by the CSR, without sacrificing the fairness or the services that the taxpayer deserves.
This paper provides examples of how SAS® Analytics is already helping public sector organisations:
- Taxation: Increasing revenues by preventing fraud and error
- Welfare: Enhancing customer insight and cost effectiveness
- Public Safety: Improving risk management and resource optimisation to save lives
- Transport: Transforming productivity, revenues and public safety
- Justice: Intelligence-led policing to optimise performance
- Local Government: Data sharing - who shares wins
- Health: Allocating resources fairly and optimising performance to save lives
- National Security: Protect and defend by predicting and preventing
Please complete your details below to download this complimentary whitepaper
SAS is the leader in analytics. Through innovative analytics, business intelligence and data management software and services, SAS helps customers at more than 83,000 sites make better decisions faster. Since 1976, SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®.