Why choose SAS for Law Enforcement solutions?
- Quickly organize large amounts of data to visually identify hidden associations, spot patterns and detect trends, yielding investigative insights that would be impossible to see otherwise.
- Rapidly integrate, search and analyse disparate data from a variety of sources for a more complete picture of a person's history, which provides context and a greater understanding.
- Create and manage intelligence reports and investigations in accordance with federal regulations and standrad procedures.
- Produce unalterable audit trails that provide security and governance should data be needed in a legal proceeding.
- Reduce the complexity, challenges and time associated with integrating disjointed tools from multiple vendors by using a single solution that integrates all operational tasks.
- Follow processes that enable different vendor solutions to work together.
- Adopt police-focused analytics, including relationship link analysis, comprehensive timelines, text analytics, AI, natural language processing, computer vision and machine learning.