Enhanced, cloud-enabled, SAS® Platform delivers improved productivity and flexibility through data to discovery to deployment
Companies in a variety of industries and sizes have turned to analytics leader SAS to gain value from data with the SAS Platform and its SAS® Viya® products. Recent adopters include GE Transportation, Belfius Bank, Sprint, Euramax and SUEZ.
An enhanced SAS Platform encompasses the entire analytics life cycle
The new, interactive visual interface to the SAS Platform is now available as of Dec. 12. New products as well as enhancements to existing products help users improve productivity by seamlessly transitioning through the stages of the analytics life cycle – from data to discovery to deployment. Additionally, it includes new managed software as a service offerings (managed SaaS) on the SAS Cloud and continues to support public cloud deployments through Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and other cloud providers.
- New SAS Data Preparation provides self-service data wrangling, transformations, blending and cleansing of data, with automatically generated code fit for IT scheduling as data refreshes
- SAS taps into the latest deep learning algorithms and continues to invest heavily in embedding artificial intelligence (AI) into products, starting with SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning and SAS Visual Text Analytics
- New SAS Visual Text Analytics is a modern, flexible and end-to-end text analytics framework that combines text mining, contextual extraction, categorization, sentiment analysis and search. It automates feature extraction and business-rule generation using modern machine learning approaches.
- SAS Visual Analytics adds new ways to visualize data relationships (e.g., D3 objects, Google charts), taps into the power of location analytics, includes enhanced calculations, links and parameters, and brings a unified user experience for self-service BI, discovery and analytics.
The new SAS managed SaaS offerings provide organizations of all sizes the ability and flexibility to access and gain value from analytics. Managed software as a service (managed SaaS) helps organisations get started quickly with analytics by providing pre-configured software running in the SAS Cloud. Whilst they address needs out of the box, these offerings are flexible and can be modified as requirements evolve.
Managed SaaS offerings in a risk-free cloud environment enable businesses to focus on solving business problems without having to solve an IT problem first.
The managed SaaS offerings are currently available for the following software solutions:
- SAS® Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning.
- SAS® Visual Analytics.
- SAS® Visual Statistics.
- SAS® Office Analytics.
- SAS® Enterprise Miner™.
These offerings harness the power of SAS' world-class software, whilst providing managed capabilities for predictive and descriptive modelling, forecasting and analytics; producing true analytical insight and competitive advantage.
SAS helps 80,000 organisations around the world take their data… And do amazing things… We help organisations turn large amounts of data into knowledge they can use, and we do it better than anyone. It’s no wonder an overwhelming majority of customers continue to use SAS year after year. Find out more, Why SAS?