What’s worse than having bad data stored in Hadoop? Not being able to cleanse and manage it efficiently.
But what if your business users could prepare, integrate and cleanse big data – all without having to write code or attend costly training?
Announcing SAS® Data Loader for Hadoop, a new offering that enables you to overcome the gap in available Hadoop skills, unshackle IT and speed access to big data.
In this webinar we’ll discuss and demonstrate:
- Big Data Integration and Access
- Load relational data to and from Hadoop.
- Use Kerberos for authentication.
- Self-service access to profile, transform and filter data on Hadoop.
- Big Data Quality
- Profile, parse and standardize data by pushing processing down to Hadoop.
- Visualization and Analytics
- Run SAS code on Hadoop.
- Load data in-memory for visualization using the SAS® LASR™ Analytic Server.