Spend less time investigating crime, more time preventing it.
Respond faster and more effectively to crime, terrorism and other security threats with a cohesive, analytics-based approach to risk and threat assessment. A single platform gives all agencies a unified view of information across all stages of the intelligence life cycle, so you can:
- Ensure accurate, reliable intelligence. Give law enforcement and others fast access to trustworthy information. Our fraud detection software lets you direct, track and audit information as it moves through your systems – from planning and collecting to processing, analyzing and disseminating – throughout the intelligence life cycle.
- Quickly assess security threats and evaluate future risks. Use advanced analytics and data visualization to spot trends and connections that may indicate threats hidden in huge volumes of data. Then send alerts to commanders and officers so they can act quickly.
- Stop crime through preventive policing. Conduct more targeted, productive investigations by analyzing and simulating risks to determine which actions are most likely to produce desired outcomes.
- Better manage borders. Give agents a big-picture view of all information so they can distinguish between suspicious and legitimate travelers and freight in real time.
- A unified view of security intelligence from a single data management platform. Access, integrate, cleanse and standardize security data from virtually any source or format. Automatically link related information across systems to ensure consistency. And interactively exchange reliable information across different platforms and agencies.
- Greater speed and efficiency. A single, end-to-end operational solution delivers comprehensive data management, high-performance analytics and data visualization, all tailored to individual agency needs. Fast access to accurate, consistent, up-to-date information saves valuable research time, which can mean tens of millions of dollars in cost savings.
- Open-source intelligence and counterintelligence. Collect, visualize and analyze huge amounts of structured and unstructured data from multiple intelligence sources. Then deepen your knowledge and situational awareness by sharing results in graphical or geospatial formats.
- A trusted provider. With security intelligence solutions from SAS in use at more than 170 public security agencies globally, we have demonstrated expertise in security intelligence, fraud detection and fraud prevention, backed by more than 40 years of experience.
Ready to take the next step toward getting the most value from your data? We offer several different technology, deployment and financing options, depending on your needs.
Learn about SAS® Intelligence and Investigation Management.
Book an appointment to visit SAS booth at Public Security Conference & Expo 2019 on 27, 28 February and 1 March 2019.