Regional Technology Strategist – Data Governance & Analytical Platform
|Strategy & Roadmap Exercises||Big Data Strategy & Data Practices||Data Governance & Strategy|
|Project Execution & Business Collaboration||Enterprise Solution Architectures||Multi- Industry Experience|
|Executive Alignment & Relationship Management||Client-Vendor Management||Global Experience|
Veerabhadra, is a global IT leader with about 19 years of proven experience providing and deploying various complex IT solutions in various industries like BFSI, Telecommunication, FMCG, Manufacturing, Retail, Pharma & Oil & Gas etc. He has been a customer, vendor, system integrator and a strategist in various customer engagements deploying best practices with business strategic solutions and roadmaps.
Veera is a certified Six Sigma Green Belt and an ISO auditor for driving IT projects.
Veera is currently working as Regional Technology Strategist for SAS South Asia. In his current role he helps customers with a deep data governance strategies working with top-line of various SAS customers in Asia. Also, guide and help customers in adopting right Analytic strategies to maximize the usage and optimize the analytics usage to meet business expectation and goals in various customer line of business. He works across customer Board/Management Committee divisions to establish appropriate data governance and data management controls that enhance the Board’s data environment and provide data specific resolutions of how to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-visibility environment in data management and analytics. He also helps companies to adopt right teams by defining various roles and forming data counsels/committee to drive an effective data governance initiatives by articulating value business cases, roadmaps and strategy.
During his past he was Business Solutions Manager at Coca-Cola BIG Group leading the BI, Mobility and data management teams viz build, test, deployment and Support teams globally. Prior he was a lead architect at SAP helping customers to deploy complex ERP and non-ERP integrated solutions including MDM, BI and Mobility. Prior to SAP he was Technology Practice manager at Mahindra & Mahindra IT division (India’s biggest auto manufacturer) managing various Data Management, ERP, Integration and BI projects for their customers in SAP and NON-SAP deployments.
Achievement & Certification Achieved
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified by RABQSA through Benchmark India in 2010.
- Amazing Growth Award-2010 @SAP For defining first of its kind unique insurance solution over SAP technology platform for a global compliance in insurance industry.
- Outstanding Solution Architect -2009 @ SAP - For establishing and enabling SAP platform solutions in BFSI space and delivering Value Lifecycle Management Template for BFSI platform solutions.
- Project Manager of the year 2005 at Bristlecone India Ltd for managing & delivering projects.
- Certified TQMI Auditor (Internal Auditor Training Course)in April 2002 for ISO 9000-9004 Standards
- Sun Certified System Administrator in Solaris.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Brain bench Certified UNIX Administrator.
- Brain bench Certified TCP/IP Administrator.
- Microsoft Certified Professional on MS VB.