SAS 9.4 Advanced Programming
Performance Based Exam
Exam Content Guide
Below we provide a list of the objectives that will be tested on the exam.
For more specific details about each objective download the complete exam content guide.
Accessing Data Using SQL (35%)
- Generate detail reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in SQL
- Generate summary reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in the SQL.
- Construct sub-queries and in-line views within an SQL procedure step.
- Use SAS SQL procedure enhancements.
Macro Processing (35%)
- Create and use user-defined and automatic macro variables within the SAS Macro Language.
- Automate programs by defining and calling macros using the SAS Macro Language.
- Use macro functions.
- Debug Macros
- Create data-driven programs using SAS Macro Language.
Advanced Techniques (30%)
- Process data using 1 and 2 dimensional arrays.
- Process data using hash objects
- Use SAS utility procedures
- Use Advanced functions.