Uncover procurement risks earlier than ever. Prevent financial losses. Protect your reputation.
Continuously monitor staff and supplier activity to spot early-warning signs.
More effective monitoring starts with better data management. Our solution combines structured and unstructured data from virtually any source, across databases, systems, agencies and even third parties. Sophisticated data quality techniques – including data matching, deduplication, entity resolution, etc. – are applied automatically to create a single, holistic view of a person or entity. Continuous monitoring of all activities lets you quickly identify high-risk events that warrant further investigation – before money goes out the door.
Quickly distinguish high-risk procurement activities from low-risk ones.
The solution includes a procurement analytics data model, procurement-specific scenarios and a large set of predefined rules based on decades of procurement forensics experience. Our unique hybrid detection approach uses a powerful risk scoring engine that automatically applies a combination of business rules, anomaly detection, predictive modeling and associative link analysis at entity and network levels, uncovering more suspicious activities with greater accuracy. Risk- and value-based scoring models automatically prioritize alerts before they are routed for further review. This greatly reduces false positives and enables analysts to focus on high-risk items.
Improve analyst and investigator productivity.
Investigative workspaces facilitate collaboration while improving productivity and efficiency. With access to advanced tools for forensic analysis – including interactive visualization and search components – via an easy-to-use interface, your analysts can explore, visualize and manipulate data pertinent to investigations and take static clips of visualizations to augment maps, timelines, networks and other content.
Make faster decisions with automated analysis and reporting.
The solution automates much of the data management, alert generation and workflow, which streamlines operations and enables analysts to make decisions quickly. Users can review all relevant data, perform advanced searches and apply temporal or geospatial methodologies on a single platform. Automated reporting provides information to key decision makers in the form of dashboards, portals, web analytics, mobile reporting, briefings, alerts and more.
Proactively prevent procurement fraud with SAS® Continuous Monitoring for Procurement Integrity.
Explore More on SAS® Continuous Monitoring for Procurement Integrity and Beyond
Check out these products and solutions related to SAS Continuous Monitoring for Procurement Integrity.
- SAS/ACCESS® SoftwareRead, write and update data regardless of its native database or platform.
- SAS® Data PreparationQuickly prepare data for analytics in a self-service, point-and-click environment with data preparation from SAS.
- SAS® Model ManagerRegister, modify, track, score, publish and report on analytical models through a web interface that is integrated with the model building process.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsVisually explore all data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the web and mobile devices.
- SAS® Visual Data Mining and Machine LearningSolve your most complex problems faster with a single, integrated in-memory environment.
- SAS® Visual StatisticsCreate and modify predictive models faster than ever using a visual interface and in-memory processing.