View data upload status
Learn how to check the status of data uploads and other jobs (e.g., downloads and updates).
- To view the status of a job, click View Job Status.
- The Job Information page displays the status of all jobs in SAS Customer Intelligence 360:
– Uploads are any upload jobs, including customer data, location data, assets and so on.
– Downloads are any jobs in which you download data, such as asset collections.
– Publish jobs include any settings, spots, tasks and so on that require publishing before they are active.
– Updates are scheduled batch updates.
- Review the job statuses in the table. The job status is indicated by the following icons:
– Complete indicates the job completed successfully.
– Error indicates the job failed.
– In Progress indicates the job is in progress.
- (Optional) Click Refresh to refresh the page.
- (Optional) Click Delete to delete a job. You cannot delete a job in progress.
Be a part of the SAS® Customer Intelligence Community
Meet and mingle with other users in the SAS Customer Intelligence Community. Ask questions. Get answers. Share tips. It's a great place to learn, grow and collaborate.