Create in-app messages
Learn how can create notifications that are displayed while a user is active within your app.
This form of messaging is highly contextual and rooted in analytics, and can be triggered based on user interactions.
- From the side menu, click Messages.
- Click the Create New Message icon.
- Click Add Creative.
- Click In-App Message.
- Select a template to use to create the in-app message.
- Add an image by selecting a creative to use for the in-app message.
- Add header, body and button text.
- Click Done.
- Enter a name for the creative and click OK.
- Click the Save icon.
- Enter a name for the creative and click Save.
- For each creative, click the Show Actions icon and select either Mark Ready or Mark Ready and Publish. This action makes your creative available to other items and changes its status from Designing to either Ready or Active.
A Ready status indicates that the creative is ready to be published with a task. When someone publishes a task that uses a Ready creative, that person is prompted to confirm that the creative should be published along with the task. Creatives with a Ready status can be changed back to a Designing status by clicking Return to Designing. Changing this status prevents creatives from being published by a task.
To promote a creative from a Ready status to an Active status, click Publish. Creatives with an Active status cannot be changed back to Designing. A creative with an Active status does not prevent a task from publishing.
From the Messages page, click Select to delete, copy, open or rename a message. Make it easier to find a message by entering part of the name in the search field, which reduces the number of entries in the Messages table.
Be a part of the SAS® Customer Intelligence Community
Meet and mingle with other users in the SAS Customer Intelligence Community. Ask questions. Get answers. Share tips. It's a great place to learn, grow and collaborate.