Is Your Enterprise Ready for it?
Driven by more stringent compliance requirements from the local and international regulators, anti-money laundering (AML) is now extending to securities firms. The success of detecting and blocking business activities associated with money laundering hinges not just on an effective system to automate processes, but also on instigating subtle scenarios and business rules to reduce false positives, whereby minimizing costly operational workload.
SAS, ITC and Huawei Technologies jointly invite you to attend this AML Briefing that is specially designed for AML and Compliance practitioners from the securities sector. Experts from SAS will introduce its renowned AML solution that is tailored for securities firms which can effectively address the operational challenges and meet compliance requirements by SFC. While Huiwei will give the latest update on business infrastructure that can help your enterprise manage the operational applications and storage in a more flexible way.
The content of the workshop will cover:
- SAS Anti-Money Laundering for Securities – Transactions Monitoring and Name Screening
- Case Study Sharing and Solution Demo
- Huawei Technologies – Hardware Update
- Date: 8 September 2016 (Thursday)
- Time: 2:30 – 5:00 pm (Registration starts at 2:00 pm)
- Venue: Huawei Office, 9/F, Tower 6, The Gateway, 9 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui