Integrated touch points. More intimate customer relationships.
For today’s marketers, every customer journey is unique. And every touch point is an opportunity to nurture customer relationships and deepen customer intimacy. With the marketing execution and optimization activities backed by powerful predictive analytics engineered over the big data, you can anticipate your customer’s next move and stay ahead of your competitions for a bigger and better ROI.
In order to get in sync with each customer’s journey, top retailers nowadays leverage real-time customer intelligence to understand the customer behavior landscape better, and achieve lasting and profitable customer centricity.
You are cordially invited by SAS and RADICA for the joint industry-sharing event on April 30 (Thursday), where you will learn more about:
- the latest trend of mobile marketing communication such as WeChat with advanced analytics to cope with fast-changing customer behaviors,
- get insights from the real-life examples on how the leading Korea retailers - Lotte.com and GS Homeshopping succeed today through enhancing customer experience and real-time customer intelligence, and
- network with our experts and marketing peers.
If you want to learn more on predictive analytics and multi-channels marketing trends, then don’t miss this opportunity to acquire first-hand information about new marketing analytics practice and technologies.
This event is on first-come first-served basis. Register now to secure your seat.
Who should attend
CMO, Marketing Strategists, Senior CRM Manager or Analyst, Digital Marketing Manager from Hospitality, F&B and Property Management Sectors
|2:30 pm ||Registration|
|2:45 pm ||Welcome Note|
|2:50 pm||Marketing in the mobile age : Combining we-chat into Omni-Channel Marketing Strategy|
- Presented by Ms. Wallis Chan, Director of Sales & Service, RADICA Systems Limited
|3:30 pm||Coffee Break|
|3:50 pm||The Power of Big Data Analytics on Real-time Marketing|
- Presented by Mr. Ji Seong Kim, Senior Business Solution Manager, APAC, SAS Institute
|4:30 pm||Q & A|
|4:35 pm||Networking (with canepes served)|
Date: April 30, 2015 (Thursday)
Time: 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Venue: 14/F, Cityplaza 4, Taikoo Shing
Language: English & Cantonese