Risk-based AML system in action
Recently, hundreds of small to mid-size financial institutions have tried to automate their anti-money laundering (AML) processes to meet growing regulatory requirements on financial crime activity detection. Many of them chose to deploy limited enhancement to their current systems. However, most institutions confront to a huge challenge in order to keep up with more and more stringent regulatory requirements, complex detection and decision support logic, and a large amount of false positives.
To address these challenges for your institution, you need an effective risk-based system that provides an integrated, end-to-end intelligent solution that accommodates:
- A fast-start approach to implement AML in weeks, rather than in months
- The incorporation of local implementation experience and international best practices
- Frugal investment that suits your budget
SAS sincerely invites you to attend our Risk-based AML System Experience Workshop on May 19th (Tuesday), through which our AML experts will:
- Examine the current approach and practices in AML monitoring among the major HK banks
- Showcase a proven world-class solution widely adopted in Hong Kong with opportunities to meet future compliance needs
- Conduct an interactive session to display a simple and user-friendly AML solution
This workshop is on first-come- first-served basis, please register now to secure the seat.
Ms. Stacy Po