SAS Certified Associate: Programming Fundamentals Using SAS 9.4
For the student new to SAS programming, this credential is a great place to start your SAS journey. It provides an opportunity to test the knowledge gained in your SAS training classes, and demonstrate that you understand the fundamentals of SAS programming.
Successful candidates will have learned the following SAS 9.4 programming skills.
- Explore and access SAS data sets.
- Import and export non-SAS file formats.
- Control data execution with loops and conditional statements.
- Manipulate data with formulas and assignment statements.
- Create basic detail and summary reports using Base SAS procedures.
- Sort and format SAS data using Base SAS procedures.
Do you have more experience using SAS?
You may want to consider the SAS Certified Specialist: Base Programming Using SAS 9.4 credential.
Exam Content & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS 9.4 Programming Fundamentals exam.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 60-65 multiple choice and short-answer questions. (must achieve a score of 68% to pass)
- 120 minutes
- Use exam ID A00-215; required when registering with Pearson VUE
- This exam is based on SAS 9.4 M5
Pricing Information: SAS 9.4 Programming Fundamentals exam fee $120 USD.
Training & Exam Preparation
Your one-stop guide to help you prepare for SAS Certification.
- SAS Certified Specialist Prep Guide: Base Programming Using SAS 9.4
The content covered by the prep guide for the Base Programming Specialist is also appropriate for preparing for this Associate level credential. This associate level credential will not include performance-based items.
SAS Learning Report - Training, certification and publications news from SAS