Overview of SAS Open Model Manager
About the webinar
SAS Open Model Manager allows you to import, manage, and evaluate open-source analytical models in a common model repository and organise them within projects and folders.
All model development and model maintenance personnel, including data modelers, validation testers, scoring officers, and analysts, can use SAS Open Model Manager to easily operationalise their open-source analytical models, and put their data to work for faster, smarter business decisions.
Join us as we delve into the great features of SAS Open Model Manager.
What you’ll learn:
- Import open-source models into a centralised repository
- Compare and assess candidate for production models
- Run tests to validate models for scoring
- Easily publish models to multiple destinations
- Monitor the performance of models by producing multiple performance charts