System Requirements for SAS Live Web
- Telephone headset with microphone (recommended) or headphones
- Minimum bandwidth DSL/ cable (wired connection recommended)
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Mac OS X v10.7.4, 10.8, 10.9
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10, Mozilla Firefox 3.x
Test your system
Test your audio and video connection capabilities by selecting the link below.
Test your connection to the SAS Virtual Lab
Most, but not all, Live Web classes use a virtual lab to complete the course exercises using SAS software over the Internet. Test your connection to the SAS Virtual Lab by following the instructions in the link below. If you are unable to connect to the virtual lab, then you need access to the software taught in class on a Windows operating system.
What students can expect
- You will receive an e-mail on how to join your class 4 business days in advance.
- Course materials are provided via download.
- Plan to join your class 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Understand how to participate in the class (.pdf).
For Live Web technical support, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-registered students are not permitted to view a Live Web class. SAS may disconnect without refund any students who broadcast a class to non-registered students.
- The use of recording equipment is strictly prohibited during a Live Web class. SAS reserves the right to record the class for future rebroadcast.