Education Units (the "Agreement")
1. The Customer must designate a representative to serve as the contact to register learners for Public Schedule courses, Custom Event courses, Personal Training, Workshops, Adoption Services deliverables, Trainer's Kits, Training Needs Analysis, Training Programme Management, and SAS Training Centre rental fees.
2. The Education Units offer applies only to courses and events scheduled in the United Kingdom, except where clearly stated and agreed at the outset of the agreement.
3. Pricing and discount levels will be agreed between the customer and SAS Education. VAT should be added at the current UK VAT rate at the time of purchase.
4. All Education units expire one (1) year from the Effective Date of the offer at point 1, above. The Customer must complete any training within this time frame. This includes all offerings within this programme.
5. Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Events shall only be provided subject to the terms and conditions set out at http://www.sas.com/uk/education/term_public.html (for public schedule courses) and at http://www.sas.com/uk/education/term_custom.html (for custom events) and the Customer agrees to abide by these terms and conditions at all times.
6. Education units may not be used to satisfy partial billing for a registration unless there are insufficient Education units remaining to cover the full service cost.
7. Education units may not be used against other SAS services such as software sales, consultancy, or SAS Event attendance.
8. Class and conference sizes are limited and space is not guaranteed. Custom Event course classes are limited to 16 students per class. The number of Education units required will be agreed with the SAS UK Education Department prior to the start of the course.
9. SAS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any offering within the Education Units Agreement at its sole discretion. SAS is not responsible for airline penalties related to the cancellation of any SAS course or event. Please be aware of all airline restrictions regarding non-refundable airline tickets when purchasing an airline ticket.
10. Education Units must be paid for before they can be used.
11. A SAS Education Administrator will issue an account number to the designated contact upon receipt of payment. The customer contact may begin to use Education units as soon as they receive an account number, but not before then.
12. No other discounts are applicable.
13. Education Unit Agreement fees are non-refundable.
14. For Custom Event courses and Adoption Service events that require travel for SAS Staff , travel expenses for SAS staff are additional and may be paid for with Education units. Expenses include roundtrip travel costs (airfare, train, car mileage, including petrol), hotel and meal expenses. The number of Education units required will be agreed with the SAS UK Education Department prior to the start of the course.
15. Education units may be reinstated to the account if cancellations are received by phone, mail or e-mail at least fifteen (15) working days prior to the scheduled start date of an event; after that (fourteen (14) working days or less), Education Unit accounts will be charged the full number of corresponding units. Substitutions (name changes) are accepted at any time prior to the event. Transfers are accepted, but they must be received no later than 15 working days from the start date of the event. For transfers received within fourteen (14) working days or less, a 20% administration fee of the full course fee will be charged to the customer.
16. The Customer may cancel Custom Event courses without charge if notification is received by SAS UK Education by phone, email or in writing no later than ten (10) working days prior to the course commencement date. If the cancellation of the course is made less than ten (10) working days before the course commencement date then a cancellation fee of the full course price will be due. However, if the course can be transferred to another available date within the current Education Unit Agreement no cancellation fee is payable provided the rescheduled course takes place. It should be noted that a course can only be rescheduled once.