Get one-on-one time with SAS experts across a number of technical topics with our SAS ‘Ask the Expert’ programme.
The programme has been designed to provide guidance and support for all SAS users, with experts across SAS offering FREE 30-minute technical sessions to expand your knowledge and improve your SAS skills.
Whether you need to take a new approach, explore new SAS capabilities or want to tackle outstanding challenges; our SAS experts will help you get up to speed. Choose from a range of technical areas and take a deeper dive with our professionals, as they help you master essential SAS skills and show you what's possible with SAS in the future.
Booking your session is easy - simply fill out the contact form and select the topic(s) you want to book and submit. We will be in touch to confirm the date and time of your session.
Ask the Expert 30-minute available sessions:
- SAS Enterprise Miner
- SAS Enterprise Guide: Data Analysis Using Tasks
- BASE SAS code: Help for Beginner and Intermediate Programmers
- Modelling in SAS: Regression/Logistic Regression Modelling using BASE SAS Code or Enterprise Guide
- Getting the most out of Machine Learning
- Getting the most out of Computer Vision
- AI applications in Healthcare
- SAS & Open Source Integration
- Getting the most out of Forecasting
- Getting the most out of Natural Language Processing
- Getting the most out of ModelOps
- Extending Visual Analytics
- Custom Tasks in SAS Studio
- Getting the most out of CASL
- Introduction to SAS macro language