SAS Risk Stratum is an integrated risk management foundation that provides a single source of the truth, along with a role-specific user experience, for all our risk solutions. A new subledger configuration user interface helps users easily navigate and introduce changes to the subledger accounting module.
SAS® RISK STRATUM
A three-tiered approach to better, more powerful risk management.
As the foundation of all our future risk solutions, SAS Risk Stratum delivers three tiers of capabilities– governance, computation and enterprise – to match your needs. Each level builds on the previous one to form a complete risk management framework. This minimizes any redundancy in functionality and enables you to invest in the capabilities you need when you need them. Leveraging the strength of SAS foundational software, SAS Risk Stratum provides:
Select a tab below to learn more about each tier.
SAS® Risk Stratum Products & Solutions
- SAS® Asset and Liability ManagementManage interest rate and funding liquidity risk with powerful, flexible capabilities for static and scenario-based dynamic balance sheet assumptions.
- SAS® Governance and Compliance ManagerBuild trust in risk and compliance programs by connecting the enterprise.
- SAS® Model Risk ManagementModel Risk Management(MRM)from SAS governs your entire model development and risk management life cycle. Find out how SAS MRM can reduce model risk and improve model governance. SAS UK.
- SAS® Solution for CECLQuickly meet new US Financial Accounting Standards Board current expected credit loss (CECL) standards with best practices for modeling, workflow and reporting.
- SAS® Solution for IFRS 17Simplify your transition to the IFRS accounting standard with best-in-class models, workflow and reporting.
- SAS® Solution for IFRS 9Accelerate time to benefit and quickly meet IFRS 9 standards.
- SAS® Solution for Solvency IIMeet evolving Solvency II compliance demands and gain a greater understanding of your company's risk and financial condition.
- SAS® Solution for Stress TestingMeet the challenges of supervisory stress testing, and establish a powerful data and modeling environment for scenario-based planning.