SAS Risk Stratum provides a single source of the truth, along with a role-specific user experience, for all our risk solutions. A subledger configuration user interface helps users easily navigate and introduce changes to the subledger accounting module.
Why choose SAS Risk Stratum?
SAS Risk Stratum combines the strengths of several SAS products, merging proven advanced analytics with unparalleled user experience capabilities.
A consistent solution architecture, improved performance & efficiency
- Provides a centralized risk platform that offers a consistent architecture for all risk solutions and enables significant operational efficiencies.
- Enables greater scalability, faster deployment times, simplified configuration setup and version tracking.
Unified user experience
- Optimized for the business user, offering a user experience based on a business user's perspective and organizational role.
- Provides a user interface that includes a foundational set of forms – for cycles, analysis data, analysis runs, models, master risk scenarios, data definitions, etc. – that are common across all risk solutions.
Risk & finance integration
- Lets you get more out of your regulatory compliance and risk application investments by using the same data and IT infrastructure to improve your operations and profitability.
- Supports your long-term vision for risk and finance integration by taking a streamlined, process-oriented approach to risk, supported by risk and finance content from any source and the flexibility to adapt to changes in your business as they occur.
A three-tiered approach to better, more powerful risk management.
SAS Risk Stratum delivers three tiers of capabilities– governance, computation and enterprise – to match your needs. Each level builds on the previous one to form a complete risk management framework. This minimizes redundancy in functionality and enables you to invest in the capabilities you need when you need them. Leveraging the strength of SAS foundational software, SAS Risk Stratum provides:
Select a tab below to learn more about each tier.
SAS Risk Stratum Products & Solutions
- SAS® Asset and Liability Management (on SAS 9.x)Manage interest rate and funding liquidity risk with powerful, flexible capabilities for static and scenario-based dynamic balance sheet assumptions.
- SAS® Governance and Compliance ManagerBuild trust in risk and compliance programs by connecting the enterprise.
- SAS® Insurance Capital ManagementMeet evolving insurance capital requirements and regulatory compliance demands, and gain a greater understanding of your company's risk and financial condition.
- SAS® Model Risk ManagementModel Risk Management(MRM)from SAS governs your entire model development and risk management life cycle. Find out how SAS MRM can reduce model risk and improve model governance. SAS UK.
- SAS® Solution for CECLQuickly meet new US Financial Accounting Standards Board current expected credit loss (CECL) standards with best practices for modeling, workflow and reporting.
- SAS® Solution for IFRS 17Simplify your transition to the IFRS accounting standard with best-in-class models, workflow and reporting.
- SAS® Solution for IFRS 9Accelerate time to benefit and quickly meet IFRS 9 standards.
- SAS® Solution for Regulatory CapitalProactively manage regulatory risk with a single, end-to-end risk management environment.
- SAS® Solution for Stress TestingMeet the challenges of supervisory stress testing and strategic scenario planning with SAS Solution for Stress Testing.