The business-defining impact of AI and analytics revealed at free SAS Forum UK & Ireland 2020, November 12
SAS CEO Jim Goodnight headlines alongside SAS executives, partners and customers to showcase how AI and analytics will drive business success in a turbulent future
As we edge closer to 2021, SAS holds its annual Virtual Forum UK & Ireland 2020. Kicking off at 10 a.m. GMT, the seven-hour event will provide insights into how analytics can help organisations succeed and gain a competitive advantage. Attendees will have the opportunity to listen to a wide variety of thought leaders, including SAS CEO Jim Goodnight and Mark Smith, General Manager, Microsoft Solutions, Microsoft UK.
Across 36 sessions, split up via virtual breakout rooms, topics covered range from how AI can be used in the fight against COVID-19 to Women in Analytics, to how AI and analytics can be leveraged to earn customer loyalty in the digital age. Registration is free of charge and open now.
Be Curious, Innovate Fast and Gain Resilience
The theme for this year’s event is ‘Be Curious, Innovate Fast and Gain Resilience’. 2020 has demonstrated that global disruption can strike quickly at any time. As a result, if organisations are to remain competitive, it is essential that they continue to innovate and adapt. This will be the key focus of SAS’ easy-to-consume, online event.
The sessions are tailored for:
- Business Users & Leaders: The Virtual SAS Forum 2020 provides an opportunity for business leaders to collaborate, network and share analytical insights with other leading organisations, while learning how AI and analytics can help transform their organisations
- Coders & Practitioners: SAS users can learn, explore and network around the latest trends and topics, including: Programming, Data management, Analytics, Data Visualisation, Industry-specific topics, Education and Career Development, Administration
- Students & Professors: Listening and learning from the UK’s largest gathering of SAS and analytics professionals, attendees can get the latest analytics skills and meet with companies using SAS
Keynote and featured speakers
Outside of SAS, keynote speakers include Kate Russell, a technology journalist and author who has been featured as one of the top 50 most influential women in UK IT by Computer Weekly for the past two years. Mark Smith, General Manager, Microsoft Solutions, Microsoft UK will also be speaking. Mark is a member of the Microsoft UK Leadership Team and runs Microsoft Solutions comprising 325 diversely skilled people covering the three Microsoft Clouds.
The event will also spotlight SAS executives – including founder and CEO Jim Goodnight; COO and CTO Oliver Schabenberger; VP & Country Manager Charles Senabulya; and Dr Iain Brown, Head of Data Science, who will discuss the topic: ‘Change is inevitable, growth is optional’. The event will also feature exciting sessions with the likes of HMRC, GSK, Ernst & Young UK and Vanquis Bank.
Register online today
Stay up to date, follow, and join the conversation on social:
- Twitter: Follow @SASsoftwareUKI
- Instagram: Follow @SASsoftwareUKI
- Facebook: Like SAS Software and SAS Users Group
- LinkedIn: Visit the SAS company and SAS Users Group pages
SAS is the leader in analytics. Through innovative software and services, SAS empowers and inspires customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. SAS gives you THE POWER TO KNOW®.
SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration. Other brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright © 2020 SAS Institute Inc. All rights reserved.