SAS a Leader in Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for Marketing Resource Management
SAS achieves the highest and furthest position in the leaders quadrant for its ability to execute and completeness of vision
While a positive customer experience is a key differentiator for successful brands, fulfilling the needs of a savvy customer requires more than just a friendly smile or a handshake. The world's most innovative companies are investing in sophisticated marketing resource management (MRM) to make customer-centred decisions that exceed expectations. SAS' integrated MRM software helps companies streamline and automate marketing processes and workflows, while increasing efficiency and customer satisfaction. SAS has once again been recognised as a Leader in Gartner's annual Magic Quadrant for Marketing Resource Management.
This year SAS has achieved the highest and furthest position in the Leaders quadrant for its ability to execute and completeness of vision in Gartner's February 2016 Magic Quadrant for Marketing Resource Management. SAS has a robust MRM solution with a variety of deployment options and a significant research and development investment and vision for the future.
According to Gartner, MRM is a set of processes and capabilities designed to enhance a company's ability to "orchestrate and optimise internal and external marketing resources. MRM applications enable companies to:
- Plan and budget for marketing activities and programmes (strategic planning and financial management).
- Create and develop marketing programmes and content (creative production and project management).
- Collect and manage content and knowledge (digital asset, content and knowledge management).
- Fulfill and distribute marketing assets, content and collateral (marketing fulfillment).
- Measure, analyse and optimise marketing resources (analytics)."
"Having an accurate barometer to measure your marketing gives marketing departments the power to know exactly how their programmes are performing – from inception through completion," said Mike Blanchard, Head of Customer Intelligence Solutions for SAS UK & Ireland. "SAS provides brands with the processes and technologies that enable marketers to evaluate the success of their marketing initiatives. These marketing analytics are essential for sound decision-making and effective, efficient programme execution."
The SAS® Customer Intelligence suite delivers a complete integrated marketing management platform for the enterprise. It helps marketers to formulate strategy, gain insight from data and analytics, optimise multi-channel campaigns and customer interactions, and understand the customer experience. The extensive MRM capabilities in SAS Customer Intelligence allow marketers to:
- Streamline marketing operations. The complete integration of the SAS software helps marketers manage all marketing processes for greater consistency, efficiency and effectiveness. These processes including developing marketing strategy, creating assets, conducting campaigns, and analysing and reporting on campaign results.
- Get campaigns to market faster. With SAS, marketers can align staff around a common infrastructure, so they spend less time managing communications between disparate departments and functions and more time on lucrative campaign activities.
- Get more from existing assets. With its integrated infrastructure, the SAS Customer Intelligence suite helps marketers share effective processes and materials that they might otherwise keep on their own PCs or departmental servers.
- Demonstrate greater accountability. With SAS, marketers gain complete visibility into time frames, costs and overruns, as they emerge via dashboards and flexible reporting.
- and protect your brand. Marketers using SAS software can enhance their brand's value by ensuring that all content and marketing materials are brand-compliant and meet all usage specifications.
SAS is the leader in analytics. Through innovative software and services, SAS empowers and inspires customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. SAS gives you THE POWER TO KNOW®.