Please note this event is now full.
We are also running a briefing in July 'Getting to Grips with Big Data Analytics'. If you are interested in attending, please click here.
Analytics ‘What’s that all about?’
SAS would like to invite you to an informal gathering at our London offices for anyone starting on their analytical journey. If you would like to understand what advanced analytics really is, and how it can change the way you work this is the event for you.
The evening will be hosted by SAS UK's Head of Solutions Marketing, Dr Charles Randall. Over the course of 90 mins we will:
- Introduce you to the many different flavours of analytics by using the sports as an analogy
- Show how the same analytics that keeps players healthy also keeps trucks rolling
- How the same forecasting that keep the beers flowing help supermarkets stay stocked
- How data is used to prevent betting scams and insider trading
- Show you the latest generation of accessible analytics hitting the market
The event will finish with networking accompanied by cheese and wine.
In the meantime please do not hesitate to contact Charles Randall firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01628 490 635 should you have any questions - otherwise we very much look forward to welcoming you on the 1st.