When it comes to Hadoop, one thing is for certain: It’s not a flash-in-the-pan fad. But neither is it a wholesale replacement of existing infrastructures. The real question is, do you need big data to take full advantage of it?
If you’re a technically savvy business professional who is still trying to discover what is possible with Hadoop, join us to learn:
- How Hadoop affects the enterprise data game you’ve been playing for years.
- Six ways Hadoop can support and extend the enterprise data warehouse – with or without big data.
- Whether it’s important to model big data.
- What technologies are most cost-effective.
- Tamara Dull, Director of Emerging Technologies for SAS Best Practices
- Tony Pagliarulo, International Institute for Analytics (IIA) faculty member