Women in Analytics Toronto
It's time to get your learn on!
Thursday, October 24th
5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
5th Floor, SAS Toronto, 280 King Street East
Network and mingle over wine and cheese at the SAS Women in Analytics Fall Learning event.
You’ll be equipped with all the resources you need to continue to shape the world of analytics from self-learning to continuing education.
There’ll be several stations to explore including:
- LinkedIn: The always amazing LinkedIn team will be back to host a profile review station and advise on how you can leverage LinkedIn Learning resources best.
- Continuing Education: Visit with some of Canada’s top schools to understand program offerings and add to your analytics credentials
- Training Booth: Our favourite instructor Charu will be on hand to provide you with information on courses, teach you how to access any free training and provide a Training Plan Assessment for you (and your team)
- Cortex Analytics Simulation Game: A brand new experience where you can apply your analytics skills. Our instructors will guide you in a hands-on opportunity to compete with your team and see who can raise the most amount of money for a fictional non-profit organization.
- Self-Learning Booth: Visit our self-learning area to learn how you can tap into a variety of accessible resources and platforms to “level up” your career.
We're also raffling the time of 3 accomplished WIA. They've volunteered their time to support and mentor 3 lucky winners.
Bring a friend or your whole team — be inspired, engage, and learn together.