Women in Analytics
Skills Development - Speed Mentoring
Thursday, September 27th
The Women in Analytics Network - Canada Chapter (WIA) is a SAS sponsored networking program aimed to strengthen and empower women in the analytics field. SAS is on a mission to enable you with the skills and insights you need to succeed in the field of analytics. On the heels of a very successful webinar on networking fundamentals we would like to invite you to put your networking skills to the test in our Women in Analytics Speed Mentoring event.
Join us in a rapid, efficient, effective and FUN Speed mentoring event on September 27th designed to:
- Offer you access to six amazing and accomplished women in analytics, hear their success stories, mentoring guidance and ask them questions.
- Personalise your track by selecting from a range of topics including: Your Career in Analytics, Finding Your Next Job, Managing Your Career Through Change, Breaking Through the Glass Ceiling, Being Heard - Raising your Voice, Not your Volume.
How it works:
- Join us at 4pm for opening networking, a glass of wine and to hear how the process works
- Select 4 topics/mentors and sign up for these "speed mentoring" sessions
- Spend 20min in a small group with a mentor; listen, ask questions, discuss… be inspired!
- Move through 4 of these 20min sessions including a break to refresh and nourish yourself
- Head home about 7pm, excited, inspired and energized
About our mentors
Click each image to learn more about each mentor and see what topic they are speaking about
|4:00 - 5:00||Opening, networking and some fun|
|5:00 - 5:20||Session 1|
|5:20 - 5:40||Session 2|
|5:40 - 6:10||Break (enjoy a glass of wine!)|
|6:10 - 6:30||Session 3|
|6:30 - 6:50||Session 4|
|6:50 - 7:00||Wrap up|