Explore the latest Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning capabilities
Thursday, December 6th, 2018
Registration & Breakfast: 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Interactive Workshop: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Join SAS for a FREE hands-on experience of the latest Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning capabilities from SAS! Now everyone can become a data scientist and learn to discover, share and collaborate on insights from data.
Users of all skill levels can visually explore data and create analytically driven visualizations while tapping into powerful in-memory technologies for faster computations and deeper discoveries. This easy-to-use, self-service data visualization and analytics software can handle all your data, putting approachable and deep analytics in the hands of all users.
Facilitated by Visual Analytics experts, this 3- hour workshop is designed to teach you to uncover hidden opportunities, identify key relationships and make more precise decisions to drive success.
In this hands-on workshop, you will learn how to:
- Go from data to insight with the SAS Platform
- Data Exploration
- Investigating the Modeling Data
- Model Building, Discussion and Assessment
- Building, Fitting and Comparing Predictive Models Using Pipelines in Model Studio
- Model Management and Scoring
- Managing a Champion Model and Scoring