- SAS® Visual Analytics: Video Library. Free, on-demand training via several short “How Do I …?” instructional videos.
- SAS Visual Analytics: Getting Started. Instructor-led, online training to help you get started with exploring data and creating reports.
- SAS Visual Analytics: Fast Track. Our expert instructors guide you through the most comprehensive training available.
- Integrating SAS Office Analytics with SAS Visual Analytics: Video Library. Free, on-demand training that explores the integration of SAS Office Analytics with SAS Visual Analytics.
Join the SAS® Visual Analytics Community
- Interested in gaining insights through data visualization, exploratory analysis and dashboard reporting? Share your questions, opinions and experiences with other SAS users in the SAS Visual Analytics Community.
- September 2014
Ovum highlights important evaluation criteria for BI platform technology:
Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting a Business Intelligence Solution, 2014–15
- July 2014
Forrester Research names SAS a leading vendor for agile BI in Q3:
“The Forrester Wave™: Agile Business Intelligence Platforms, Q3 2014”
- February 2014
Gartner names SAS a leader in BI and analytics platforms:
Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms
- December 2013
Forrester Research runs down “the 11 providers that matter most and how they stack up.”
“The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Business Intelligence Platforms, Q4 2013”
- September 2013
Chartis Research offers its view of the vendor landscape for data management and BI for risk: Chartis RiskTech Quadrant™ for Data Management and Business Intelligence for Risk
- Physicians Pharmacy Alliance – Learn how this medication care management pharmacy was able to reduce the cost of health care for the chronically ill by as much as $4,000 a year per patient.
- Hong Kong Efficiency Unit – Learn how the organization turns insights hidden within big data into insightful action.
- SM Marketing Convergence – This retail group uses SAS Visual Analytics to understand customer buying patterns and trends – leading to more relevant promotions, new members and profitable up-selling opportunities.
- Cosmos Bank – Taiwan's leading cash-card lender uses SAS Visual Analytics to help executives make better decisions with big data.
- Telecom Italia – SAS helps Italy’s largest telecommunications provider make better decisions faster based on up-to-the-minute trends.
- Fraport - Using SAS High-Performance Analytics and SAS Visual Analytics, this transport company is reducing the cost of operations and boosting the performance of decision-support processes.
- Test-drive SAS Visual Analytics using real data – try it now!
- Try SAS Visual Statistics on your own – try it now!
- Browse the SAS Visual Analytics video playlist on YouTube for a variety of related clips.
- Review the SAS Visual Analytics fact sheet.
- Read a quick FAQ, see screen shots and more in the SAS Visual Analytics for SAS Cloud fact sheet.
- Check out the SAS Visual Statistics fact sheet.
- Contact Rebecca Gill.
Tuesday, September 26th and Wednesday, September 27th.
In order to accommodate everyone’s schedules, we will be offering 4 identical session over 2 days. There will be both a morning and afternoon session on each day. Please select the day and time that works better for your schedule
Registration & Breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Registration & Lunch
12:30 p.m.- 1:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m
CTC TrainCanada- Edmonton
10060 Jasper Ave #810
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3R8
Contact Nina Connell
There is no fee to attend.