SAS Forecasting Hands-On Workshop
Date: Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Registration & Breakfast: 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Session: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Where: SAS Institute – Toronto
280 King Street East
Is your organization looking to plan more effectively for the future? Have you ever needed to generate large quantities of high-quality forecasts quickly and automatically? Do you want to streamline your forecasting processes so you can focus efforts on the most important, high-value decisions?
Join SAS on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 and get hands-on experience using SAS Forecast Server.
In this hands-on session you will learn:
- Why organizations are choosing SAS for accurate forecasting as part of their planning process.
- How SAS enables faster, more accurate, and large scale forecasts.
In this hands on session you will get to experience:
- The simplicity of creating an end to end project in SAS Forecast Server
- The benefits of a hierarchical methodology which automatically fits forecast models
- The interactivity to improve forecast accuracy where attention is needed most and leveraging specific events or calendar effects to improve forecast performance.
Questions? Please contact Rebecca Gill