SAS Forecasting Hands-On Workshop
Date: Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Registration & Breakfast: 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Session: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Where: SAS Institute – Toronto
280 King Street East
Is your organization looking to plan more effectively for the future? Have you ever needed to generate large quantities of high-quality forecasts quickly and automatically? Do you want to streamline your forecasting processes so you can focus efforts on the most important, high-value decisions?
Join SAS on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 and get hands-on experience using SAS Forecast Server.
In this hands-on session you will learn:
- Why organizations are choosing SAS for accurate forecasting as part of their planning process.
- How SAS enables faster, more accurate, and large scale forecasts.
In this hands on session you will get to experience:
- The simplicity of creating an end to end project in SAS Forecast Server
- The benefits of a hierarchical methodology which automatically fits forecast models
- The interactivity to improve forecast accuracy where attention is needed most and leveraging specific events or calendar effects to improve forecast performance.
Questions? Please contact Rebecca Gill
Thank you for your interest. Please note this
session is for small and medium businesses. If you are interested in attending please send Rebecca Gill an email to register.