SAS Visual Analytics Workshop
Thursday, April 20th, 2017
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Ready to see what you’ve been missing?
SAS experts are conducting an interactive workshop focused on SAS® Visual Analytics with an introduction to our newest offering -- SAS® Visual Statistics.
We’ll show you how to put lightning-fast insights and predictive modeling within everyone's reach, regardless of the size of your data- or your budget.
What does this workshop offer?
Our SAS experts will talk with you, not at you. In this half-day, hands-on workshops, you will:
- Put SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics through its paces at your individual workstation, using real data and real scenarios.*
- Talk to SAS experts about how to apply the software to address your specific business needs and interests.
- Learn how you can get started using SAS Visual Analytics to explore all relevant data quickly and easily.
This is your chance to talk with SAS experts and find out how SAS® Visual Analytics & Visual Statistics can meet your specific business needs and interests.
Who should attend?
Business and IT directors and managers from organizations of any size. Decision makers in marketing, finance, operations, customer service, supply chain and logistics, regulatory and compliance.
This half-day session will begin with registration and breakfast at 8:30 a.m. The workshop will start promptly at 9 a.m. and end by noon, and will cover:
- What's Data Visualization and SAS Visual Analytics
- Intro to SAS Visual Statistics, which allows users to quickly build and refine predictive models.
- Getting started with SAS Visual Analytics and exploring all relevant data quickly and easily.
What will you learn?
With SAS® Visual Analytics, you’ll be amazed at the speed and ease of use. Find out how easy it is to manage complex, massive data sets and create and share dynamic visuals.
Visual Analytics allows organizations to do data visualization and exploration while allowing end users to gain deeper insight with consumable analytics. SAS® Visual Analytics lets users who aren’t data scientists to do analytics. You’ll also learn about on-the-fly forecasting, advanced visualizations, autocharting, “what does it mean?” and drag-and-drop capabilities.
With SAS® Visual Statistics, you’ll make data scientists more efficient and able to tackle the most complex challenges and get precise answers – instantly. Use those insights to make targeted decisions. See how Visual Analytics provides speed, scale and concurrency for timely insights.
If you already have SAS, this is the perfect way to learn how to leverage your existing capabilities.
If you’re new to SAS – prepare to learn how easy, approachable and affordable big data analytics can be, regardless of the size of your data or your organization.
Seating is limited for this workshops, so don't wait. Please RSVP as soon as possible to reserve your spot.
We look forward to having you join us!