SAS Forecasting Hands-On Workshop
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Is your organization looking to plan more effectively for the future?
Have you ever needed to generate large quantities of high-quality forecasts quickly and automatically?
Do you want to streamline your forecasting processes so you can focus efforts on the most important, high-value decisions?
Join SAS on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 and get hands-on experience using SAS Forecast Server.
In this hands-on session you will learn:
- Why organizations are choosing SAS for accurate forecasting as part of their planning process.
- How SAS enables faster, more accurate, and large scale forecasts.
In this hands on session you will get to experience:
- The simplicity of creating an end to end project in SAS Forecast Server
- The benefits of a hierarchical methodology which automatically fits forecast models
- The interactivity to improve forecast accuracy where attention is needed most and leveraging specific events or calendar effects to improve forecast performance.