The Ontario healthcare system has recently increased funding for value-based care by reinforcing the implementation of Quality based procedures (QBP’s). QBP is an approach that reimburses hospitals based on outcomes and encourages reduced variation in care and improved quality of care. QBPs use evidence-based on data and best practice to establish the payment for given procedure.
Are you ready? Where do you start as a health care provider? How will your organization accurately measure and manage the variation in readmission rates & discharge times? How does the cost of each procedure compare to being done in your organization vs. the QBP benchmarks? And how will you incorporate change management and process to reduce clinical variation and improve quality?
With data visualization and process optimization, of course! The majority of Canadian hospitals do not have all of the necessary information available in an electronic format, have not implemented evidenced-based medicine, and do not have clinical analytic capabilities. SAS Visual analytics allows your organization to visualize the patient procedures in the QBP programs, as well as the physicians’ performance that are caring for them, and this in combination with IBM’s clinical consulting expertise is a powerful combination to help you figure the QBP out, ensuring clinical workflow is optimized and patient care is enhanced.
Join SAS & IBM on January 24th to learn how to:
- Discover emerging trends, outliers and patterns in data
- Accommodate measuring, monitoring, and improving outcomes within a hybrid (paper and electronic) environment
- Find drivers for length of stay (LOS) and financial cost to make better, data-driven and evidence-based decisions
- Compare physicians, institutions, and patients’ performance against QBP benchmarks
- Drill down to each case for specific investigations
- Optimize clinical workflow
- Improve patient outcomes while lowering cost
- Reduce length of stay
- Provide meaningful data to clinicians in a timely way
We look forward to having you join us!
Seating is limited for this session, so don't wait - learn more and register now.
This is an in-person session. If you are not able to make this session, please feel free to contact Selda.Uzunmehmetoglu@sas.com as we would welcome the opportunity to visit your organization and speak with you there.