Date: Friday, November 18th, 2016
Registration & breakfast: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00am
Interactive workshop: 9:00am-12:00pm
SAS Institute - Toronto
280 King St. East, Suite 500
Is your organization looking to plan more effectively for the future? Have you ever needed to generate large quantities of high-quality forecasts quickly and automatically? Do you want to streamline your forecasting processes so you can focus efforts on the most important, high-value decisions?
Join SAS on Friday, November 18th, 2016 and get hands-on experience using SAS Forecast Server.
What does this workshop offer?
Our SAS experts will talk with you, not at you. In this half-day, hands-on workshops, you will:
- Learn why organizations are choosing SAS for accurate forecasting as part of their planning process.
- See how SAS enables faster, more accurate, and large scale forecasts.
In this hands on session you will get to experience:
- The simplicity of creating an end to end project in SAS Forecast Server.
- The benefits of a hierarchical methodology which automatically fits forecast models.
- The interactivity to improve forecast accuracy where attention is needed most and leveraging specific events or calendar effects to improve forecast performance.
This is your chance to talk with SAS experts and find out how SAS® Forecast Server can meet your specific business needs and interests.
Questions? Please contact Katherine Nash
Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, registration is closed now but if if wish to be added to the wait list please email Katherine Nash.