The necessity for good data has never been greater. Public Sector organizations need consistent, credible and trustworthy data to make informed decisions in the big data era. Even though data is now recognized as one of the most valuable assets of organizations, not many of them can unlock its full value – often because they lack a standardized approach to data management and quality.
Please join Dan Finerty, Data Management Guru & Mike Luke, National Data Management Lead for SAS Canada on November 4 to learn how high-quality, well-managed and well-integrated data enables government to deliver the best possible citizen outcomes and better decisions.
We look forward to having you join us!
Seating is limited for this breakfast session, so don't wait - learn more and register now.
What you will learn?
This session will outline how to:
- Improve your organizations ability to make better decisions while ensuring data in your reporting and analytics is both accurate and consistent
- Establish or re-invigorate your data management program with an intuitive and to easy-to-understand approach and framework
- Create a data quality monitoring and governance program with a proven approach and methodology
Who should attend?
- Program directors & managers who want empower their team by establishing trust in data
- IT managers & directors who are asked to support data and analytic solutions
Date: Friday, November 4, 2016
Registration & Breakfast:
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
8:30 a.m. -10:00 a.m.
SAS Institute – Toronto
280 King Street East, Suite 500
Toronto, ON, M5A 1K7
Questions? Contact Selda.Uzunmehmetoglu