SAS Office Analytics Hands-On Workshop
September 20- 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m.
October 11- 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m.
As business teams, we often turn to spreadsheets when we need to reorganize and analyze new data that is not fully integrated in our systems. This approach creates benefit in the short term by providing an answer but significant costs in the long term because of the manual effort and risk of errors. SAS Office Analytics puts the power of SAS Analytics in the hands of business users via the familiar environment of Microsoft Office products. From intuitive point-and-click interfaces, SAS Office Analytics reduces the learning curve, enabling business users to get valuable insights quickly in a cost-effective way by reducing risk of errors.
Facilitated by SAS Analytics Experts, this 3-hour workshop is designed for users of all skillsets to harness the power of SAS right from the familiar Microsoft Office environment.
In this hands-on session, you will learn how to:
- Create and share reports with anyone, anywhere.
- Liberate IT by centralizing data access and control.
- Turn the data analyses into a stored process.
- Enable a data savvy analyst in building repeatable analytic outputs by using business friendly tools.
Who should attend?
- This session is for power users/business analysts who are comfortable working in Microsoft applications, and want to harness the advanced analytical power of SAS.