Data Quality Hands-on Workshop
September 19 - 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
September 20 - 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
October 11- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
SAS Data Quality is a fast, easy way to manage the entire data quality life cycle: profiling, standardization matching and monitoring- as well as establishing business rules to make sure that good data stays that way. You can apply data quality to your traditional IT infrastructure as well as Hadoop environments.
Facilitated by Data Quality experts, this 3-hour workshop allow you to learn first-hand how to improve your data quality today so you can handle important tasks tomorrow.
In this hands-on workshop, you will learn how to:
- Build a foundation for all business initiatives with data that you can trust.
- Get a more accurate view of operations, you can see what’s working and what’s not.
- Minimize unnecessary costs by being able to keep a close eye on expenses.
- Meet compliance and risk objectives.
Who should attend?
- All information departments with an emphasis on data quality, data stewardship and data management
- Managers who will examine the standardized, corrected data – can benefit from SAS Data Quality.