Visual Analytics Hands-on Workshop for Practitioners
September 13 – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
September 22 – 12:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
SAS Visual Analytics provides a complete platform for analytics visualization, enabling you to identify patterns and relationships in data that weren’t initially evident. Users of all levels can visually explore data on their own while tapping into powerful in-memory technologies for faster analytic computations and discoveries.
Facilitated by Visual Analytics experts, this 3- hour workshop is designed to teach you to uncover hidden opportunities, identify key relationships and make more precise decisions to drive success faster.
In this hands-on workshop, you will learn how to:
- Implement dashboards, reporting and analytics – all from a single interface.
- Go directly from reporting to exploration and model creation.
- Present your data in the most compelling way.
- Choose a BI implementations that fits your needs.
Who should attend?
- Decision-makers,analysts, statisticians and data scientists who want to use and derive insights from data