You’re Invited: SAS Seminar & Workshop for Managers
Register Now to join us in in Toronto on September 22nd.
As a government executive in the era of “big data,” what we need most is to have less. We need things to be simple and instantaneous; something that is immediately comprehensible. We certainly don’t need more information, but we do need more useful, better quality evidence from our data at the right time to make informed decisions to identify the opportunities to improve the government services and outcomes.
Data visualization allows decision makers to quickly and easily understand information hiding in their data.
In this 2-hour session, you will:
- Learn how data visualization allows you to make the right decision at the right time and rapidly share information.
- Discover how data visualization can enable you to bring actionable insights to the surface and help you tell a story with data.
- Explore the skills you and your team can develop with easier to use technology.
- Learn how you can get started SAS Visual Analytics to help you with decision making.
Seating is limited for this seminar, so don't wait.
Who should attend?
- Program directors & managers who wants leverage data visualization to make informed decisions.
- IT managers & directors who are asked to support data and analytic solutions.