Date: Tuesday, July 26th, 2016
Location: SAS Calgary Office
517 10th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2R 0A8
You are invited to join SAS and a panel of industry experts as we explore this very topical business issue. The webinar will examine such questions as:
- What techniques should utilities be employing to measure and monitor the creditworthiness of suppliers and other counterparties in the current price environment?
- Which key credit risk metrics are most vital for limiting exposure today and what are the stumbling blocks to acquiring them?
- Where is credit scoring in your energy risk management strategy?
- How can utilities more fully integrate credit risk into broader enterprise risk management?
- How is this time different than last time – and what can we learn for future credit events?
11:45am- Registration and Lunch
If you have any questions please contact Nina Connell.