In the book Competing on Analytics, Tom Davenport identifies analytics as a source of sustainable competitive advantage: it is no longer possible to drive your business by looking in the rear-view mirror. Instead, analytics will provide a clear view of the road ahead.
SAS Results leverages the expertise of SAS to develop analytical models that help organizations generate quick ROI with their data. Whether this involves profiling and segmentation, retention, response modelling, visualization, fraud or forecasting – SAS can develop a system that adds competitive advantage to your organization.
- Obtain expert help
SAS Results tackles the difficult business issues, often seen as “too hard right now”.
- Access to skilled Resource
Many organizations struggle to recruit and retain analytical talent. SAS Results provides access to these highly skilled individuals.
- Fast turnaround of Key Projects
Organizations often face difficulty in getting the right blend of IT and business to deliver key projects. SAS Results will provide rapid ROI.
Register and learn how your organization can:
- Discover the 5 questions that organizations competing on analytics are answering today or are rapidly building capacity to answer, to gain a competitive advantage
- Be introduced to the benefits of Analytics in Action through SAS Results industry case studies
- Understand how to remove the barriers, to accessing and benefiting from high performing analytics
No one knows SAS technology and solutions better than SAS. Our expertise ensures that every engagement follows defined methodologies, best practices and delivers tangible result.
All session will be held via WebEx.
The questions and case studies will be industry specific so we invite you to register and attend the session that is most relevant to you:
CPG & manufacturing
Questions? Contact Rebecca.Gill@sas.com