Telco customers are frustrated. They want to be treated like a customer you know, not a number. How are leading Telco’s deepening their customer relationships, reducing churn and driving increased ARPU? Three simple words - precision, timing and context.
- Precision is enabled by advanced analytics central to a customer decision. Its moves you from reactive to proactive and predictive.
- Timing is everything. And the right time is anticipated with centralized decisioning
- Context is understanding the customer right now, with the benefit of hindsight and predicting how a customer will react
Leaders have seized the opportunity to focus on superior customer experience by recognizing their customers at the point of interaction, infusing real-time analytics to deliver messages that are relevant, contextual and helpful to their customers and ultimately their own bottom line. By taking a customer-first approach, these Telco leaders have capitalized on earning and maintaining their customer’s captive attention – when it counts – with the intelligence to know when to serve up a marketing offer, when it’s irrelevant and when to just simply service the customer.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How SAS empowers modern marketers to have pinpoint precision, impeccable timing of delivery and a deep understanding of the customer “in the moment” through advanced analytics and a holistic, real-time recommendation engine regardless of channel
- How to deliver highly relevant, intelligent offers based on automated analytical techniques, not business assumptions, the status quo or bias.
- How to orchestrate customer messages consistently across all customer touchpoints, while taking advantage of data critical to the best possible decision